At M.J. Nicholls, we pride ourselves on the quality of work that we provide. This is why we require residential maintenance customers to sign up for a maintenance program that goes beyond just mowing lawns. To be a weekly mowing customer, we ask that you choose four of the below options (including weekly maintenance). All of the below services, except for weekly maintenance, can be provided on a standalone basis.
Maintenance customers must choose four of the following options:
- Weekly Maintenance – Cutting the lawn, trimming the beds, blowing down the parking areas, and picking up trash on the property.
- Spring Cleanup – Cleaning up the leaves, debris, and trash on the property. The beds will be edged and cleaned out to prepare for mulch. The parking areas and walkways will be swept of winter debris. The lawn areas will be dethatched.
- Mulch – Spreading brown pine bark mulch in the beds.
- Fertilizer Treatments – Spreading fertilizer on the lawn areas over five applications per year, including one grub treatment.
- Pruning – Pruning of the shrubs and ornamental trees throughout the property once after the growing season.
- Fall Cleanup – Cleaning and disposing of the leaves and branches around the property. The perennials will be cut back and the leaves disposed of off site.
Additional services to be priced but NOT part of the maintenance program:
- Irrigation Startup – The system will be turned on and heads checked and adjusted if needed. Any parts or major repairs will be an additional charge for time and materials.
- Irrigation Shutdown – The system will be winterized and all the lines will be blown out.
- Aerating – Core aerating the lawn areas on the property.